Dina I. Farhat, Associate
Ms. Farhat has a wide range of experience in litigating civil matters including real property, business litigation, personal injury, product liability, as well as premise liability. On behalf of the Chicago Stock Exchange, she was involved in the research and drafting of recommendation memoranda concerning Exchange member violations of the federal securities law and exchange rules.
Areas of Practice: Business Litigation, Real Estate, Business Transactions, Corporate Formation, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Unlawful Detainer and Civil Litigation.
Admitted: California and U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 1997
- Master of Law, Corporate Law, Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2002
- Juris Doctor, University of LaVerne, College of Law, LaVerne, California, 1997
- B.A. University of California Riverside, 1993
- Associate, The Ewaniszyk Law Firm 2006 – present
- Associate, The Hegner Law Firm, 2004 – 2006
- Wealth Manager, Merrill Lynch, Costa Mesa, California, 2002 – 2004
- Intern Law Clerk, Chicago Stock Exchange, Inc., Chicago, Illinois, 1999
- Associate, Cline & Associates, Glendale California, 1997 – 1999
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- The State Bar of California